Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All authors have approved the submission of paper.
- The submission includes an explanation of compliance with the journal's aim and scope to editors either through a COVER LETTER or by providing text in the "COMMENTS TO THE EDITORS" section of the platform.
TITLE PAGE contains
- list of all authors and their affiliations,
- the corresponding author,
- abstract that is between 150 and 250 words,
- 3-6 keywords,
- a statement of conflict of interest,
- funding statement,
- acknowledgments, if any.
- The MAIN DOCUMENT is anonymised.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines of the journal.
- The list of Bibliography is complete and adheres to the biblographic style of the journal (Chicago style).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
ArticlesSection default policy
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a 'Publishing Agreement'.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.